#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Are the days getting quieter or is it just me?



Just a little dusting of snow overnight. It was a quiet day yesterday even though I was busy.  After coffee with my friends I went to the YMCA to walk on the treadmill. I am trying to make exercise a more often routine. And build up my stamina. I want to take some trips in the spring and feel I need to get in better shape if I’m to keep up. It was also Giggle Girl day which is always fun. The time change seems to be affecting me and I am heading for bed earlier. No problem going to sleep but woke up at twelve thirty and couldn’t get back to sleep till after three. Hate those nights. 

2 comments :

  1. I do so love the November quiet! Having the sun in the morning and the moon at night is my cup of tea but I've had a couple of those awake at 12:30 nights too, Peggy, since time change. And yes, hate them. It's like the next day is pretty much shot and I ought to just get out and go somewhere fun because getting much done around the house on those days is tough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly am having a hard time finding things to blog about these days. I may just cut down to a few days a week. Isn't it funny but I've found I've said all I want to say. Or is it just a blah day?

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.