#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, November 09, 2018

You’ve got to love it


There’s always an enchantment when the very first snowflakes fly. 

“The first fall of snow is not only an event it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different. If this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?”
J.B. Priestly



The flakes that were falling at Walmart this morning were the size of silver dollars.

Now the ground is covered with a thin layer of snow except under the pine trees. It is a good day to make chicken noodle soup and read or watch Amazon Prime. At least that is my plan for the day.         





1 comment :

  1. Snow on the blooms, what an enchanting photo! And your Priestly quote restores my faith that I'm not the only adult (senior one at that) who still feels this way about the first snowfall.

    Homemade chicken noodle soup is a favorite of mine! Your plan for the day sounds perfect to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.