#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Quiet Sunday

Sara and Sean are always celebrating the season. This time at the Festival of Trees. Where they live near Pigeon Forge, Tennessee there is always a lot going on and a lot of holiday things to do. 
 
It’s very quiet at our house now with everyone gone. I was joyous this weekend having all the activity and laughter. Last night after our family party we came home and played Pictionary and ate pizza. Dan left early this morning to fly out tomorrow. Scott went home with his mother. Chris will be coming soon to get Selma and go home too. I really miss having someone here. I love the commotion and movement. 

1 comment :

  1. Sean and Sara must fill your heart with love and joy, Peggy! It sounds like you had such fun together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.