#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, November 26, 2018

Gifts

“One of those things about getting older was knowing that so many moments weren’t just moments, they were gifts “. 
                                            Elizabeth Strout
It’s those tiny little moments I will remember....

     Sitting around my table playing Pictionary and laughing at each other for our outrageous clues
     The way my son helps me without being asked
     My brother in law teasing me
     Catching up on my grandson’s life on a car ride
     The satisfaction and full feeling after our Thanksgiving dinner when we sit around the table feeling content
      Watching a movie with my grandson
      Watching my son fix my spice cabinet in a way only he would think of
      Feeling so proud of how my son has raised his boys
      Watching my husband tell his old Navy stories to his grandsons
      Laughing at those silly jokes
      
Each of those passing moments mean so much to me.  



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.