#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

I love snow.

I love snow. I love winter. It’s such a nice, quiet time. There isn’t the urgency of spring, summer, or fall ... it’s such a peaceful time. No wonder animals hibernate. I think I slightly hibernate in the winter.”
— Tasha Tudor

I love snow. This is going to be my new mantra. Instead of complaining I will try to have the delight of a child. I will try to blend into the season and slow down savoring this quiet time.  Loving the luxury of curling up, enjoying the Danish concept of hygge.  Light the candles. Read all the books I can. Let a mug of tea warm up my hands. Snuggle under a blanket. Wear my cuddly slippers. I will enjoy this season.  


O

These are my two newest paintings today. 




2 comments :

  1. These paintings are beautiful, magical! They make me want to walk into them. You just get better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paintings are wonderful. Peggy! They capture the wonder of snow! You remind me that I need to curl up and read more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.