#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, November 12, 2018

Are you hearing the sound of jingle bells yet?


The Fall decorations are still up but I am being bombarded with Christmas everywhere I go. The stores are already full of their Christmas merchandise and all over blogland bloggers are skipping Thanksgiving and going right to putting up their trees. But I am resisting. If I put up Christmas too early I tire of it before the actual day. Oh yes, I am anxious to get it up. In my mind I am planning what I’m going to do with the terrarium (put in snow and bottle trees). Decorating for Christmas is one of my favorite things to do. I turn up the carols and off I go. Getting the decorations out this year should be easier than in the past. As you might remember I put all the decoartions in the spare room in the basement to make room for the monsterous air conditioner in the attic. But that will mean carrying the bins upstairs instead of sliding them down the attic steps. Luckily Chris and his family will be here for Thanksgiving so I am planning on using boy muscles to help. OH, I am holding out all right. But over the weekend I discovered xm radio in my car has new holiday channels and chestnuts were roasting by an open fire. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.