#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, November 26, 2018

Outside my window….the rain is washing away the snow so patches of grass are once again seen

I am thinking….how quiet it is since the family all went back home  

I am thankful…. that I can look forward to this 
Christmas season with peace in my heart 

In the kitchen….the black countertops are shing 

I am wearing…my pjs and a cuddly bed jacket 

I am creating… two white painted little houses with glitter to put under the terrarium. 

I am wondering…what picture I will use for my art class tomorrow

I am hoping….to get up to Buffalo to see the Christmas displays at the Galleria Mall

I am looking forward to...spending time with my grandchildren 

I am learning….to use a new program to blog with

Around the house…the christmas decorations are almost finished. This year is a silver, green and white Theme. 

I am pondering…how I want to entertain my friends at Christmas. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.