#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Silver Bells



Are you the type that brings out the same decorations every year and puts them in the same place? A lover of tradition? I’ve known people like that. They have saved cherished ornaments from their childhood or special ones given to them over the years.  I have a few traditions that I do every year when I’m decorating but for the most part I let the feeling of the year dicatate how I will decorate. This year it felt like a silver Christmas. I already use silver in my decorating of the sunroom with urns and frames but for Christmas my theme is silver, green, and white. I enjoy using some of my older things and putting them in ways I haven’t before. My tree which was decoarated with plaid last year now has green and silver ballls. Mercury glass plays a large part and I collect ornaments which are silver or mercury glass. It is fun for me to change every year and have fresh decorating. 

This silver sleigh was a Christmas gift from my sister Linda and it is perfect for this year’s theme. 







1 comment :

  1. What a beautiful sleigh, Peggy! I love silver at Christmas, in fact love it year round. For years I did repeat what I did but soon realized it was more fun to change things around. With almost no storage here now I have about a third of what I used to have and who knows, some day I might only put the tree up and buy pots of Christmas plants to sit around. But not yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.