#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Look who came

Look who came to a party that we were at....   This afternoon we were at Don’s brother Jim’s house for a post Thanksgving party.  We were all having a great time when Don spotted a deer way up in the woods behind Jim’s house.  As we watched it came closer and closer and finally got a drink in the small stream.  I have seen lots of horns because Don was a great hunter but this is the first time I had seen a rack like that in person. That just made the family get together all that more special.     

1 comment :

  1. What a beauty, Peggy! I always get confused when trying to count racks, which are counted differently in different parts of the country. But however many points this buck has, he is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.