#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Is it too early?


I am chomping at the bit to get my Christmas decorations out. I’ve been looking at blogs and bloggers have moved into Christmas decorating already. I have always waited till after Thanksgiving. And I will wait this year too because Chris and the boys will be here for Thanksgiving this year and I plan on using the boy muscles to help carry all the bins and trees upstairs. But I couldn’t help myself and filled my little terrarium with snow, bottle trees, lights and a house. I do think I will paint the house white and put on some glitter to enhance it...but maybe not. I’m wondering what my theme will be this year. In the past I’ve done a garden theme, a white Christmas, and a tartan plaid. Every year it is different as I rearrange my favorite decorations in different ways or different places. Stay tuned to see how it turns out this year. 









I just got through reading Becoming, Michele Obama’s new autobiography. In these days of such bullying and name calling it was a relief to remember a better time in politics. Her story is told in such a down to earth way and even being the First Lady of the United States did not alter who she was at the core. I have such admiration for her.

1 comment :

  1. I'm sure whatever theme you come up with, it will be lovely and charming, Peggy. I've been admiring your header. I love that Sadie is on the tree. We'll be in the land of the saguaro shortly, so no big decorating plans. I'm taking my little Christmas tree (Have tree. Will travel.); a puffy, sitting reindeer with jingle bells a student gave me 20 years ago; and our Christmas stockings. I'll add a real poinsettia once we get to our rental, and we'll be good to go. All the best to you, Peggy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.