#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, January 09, 2015

Dry wall day

Every guy has a job. Today two dry wall guys came and proceeded to create more dust. They evened out the wall where the stove was and filled in at the top. It’s nice to see progress. I just can’t get used to them showing up and only working four hours at a time. But I guess they figure how much time they need and each thing has to be done in steps.  On Monday am at 7 the plasterer comes to smooth things off. Then by the end of next week it seems I might have new cabinets in. I think things are going fast. We need to take a trip to the Sear’s store in Jamestown to pick out our stove, microwave and fridge. There are handles to buy and granite yet. Yikes!
 

 

a kitchen remodel one

a kitchen two

3 comments :

  1. i've heard that about sheet rock dust. it's very fine and just gets everywhere!
    they say if your marriage survives a remodeling . . . you have a good STRONG marriage! LOLOL.
    are you sure you'd want to go to the trouble of messing with putting in tile later?
    i'm thinking you're going to be so happy with it and that it's ALL finally over . . . you wouldn't even want to! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mat be right. I'm thinking I'll only want about a four inch high rectangle just to finish off the back. I won't know until the granite is in.

      Delete
  2. Ahhh yes, the dust!!!!!!!

    :-))))))

    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.