#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, December 09, 2015

A little French

You know I'm a Francophile. So it shouldn't surprise you that I have an early Christmas present.

 

New slip overs for my zebra chairs. I've always loved the script look and Pier One had these on sale recently. I can't wait till after Christmas to set up a French tablescape.

 

I used one of the black and white bows that I made with the Bowdabra on the standing candle lantern that I got at the craft show last year.

And I finally got the icicle wreaths hung on the door. Look...still no snow and none in the forecast.Yippee. This weekend I will be off to Fredericksburg to spend the weekend with my sisters. We are planning a dinner theater to see Mame with Sally Struthers. And of course hit all our favorite shops downtown. The weather will be unbelievable. Seventy two degrees on Saturday.

 

1 comment :

  1. LOL, Peggy! I might have beaten you to getting a wreath outside!!! But my tree is sitting here in all its lighted glory, but with no decorations yet! I like to let it sit in its lights for a day while I look for dark spots and even out the lights before adding other things. And your creative brain is already on to French themes after Christmas! We're in the middle of a powder snowstorm and the wind is howling. Hope you are warm and dry in Bradford. btw, love those slip covers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.