#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Auld Lang Syne

Another year has passed by. Looking back my husband and I have spent so many New Year's Eves together. We started out as teenagers in high school sharing a kiss on New Year's night. We had no idea that fifty plus years later we still would be kissing each other. It's easy to get nostalgic when thinking back of all that has gone past us over the course of all those years. Happy days with the children. Travels and hobbies shared. And all those little moments which meant so much. It does bring a tear to my eye when I think of how very blessed my life has been. I have been so fortunate.

So I pass on the best of wishes to you,my dear readers and friends, for a healthy and peaceful new year. I hope it is the best one ever. Every year I pick a word of the year. This year my word is...

Savor

I intend to savor every moment both big and small. And to relax and take time to enjoy each and every second I have. Think of me sucking in fresh air and sighing. Letting every muscle relax. Concentrating on each moment. Each moment will be like a photograph etched in my mind.

 

1 comment :

  1. you are indeed fortunate peggy!
    and well deserving.
    happy new year! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.