#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, December 07, 2015

Current Events Tea

Every December the Current Events Club invites us to their Christmas Tea. It is always a wonderful time and this year was no exception. The entertainment this year was a man who played the electric accordion. He was a former teacher and gives part of his earnings playing the accordion for parties for a college scholarship. He was very talented and played a wide range of music from standard hits to music of the season. The cookies and tea sandwiches were delicious and the conversation stimulating. I'm sorry I didn't take any pictures.


 

1 comment :

  1. Your photo brought a big smile to my face, Peggy! You should be Santa's favorite because you spread joy with your wake. The mention of an electric accordion brought back special memories of parties in Westport on White Bay in Newfoundland. Have a happy day my friend; I admire your Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.