#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, December 18, 2015

Every single day

Every single day is precious. I think the older you get the more you think about that. So I live each day with no regrets.

Our big computer has been on the blink for a while now and now the mouse pointer froze. It's time for a new one. But I will lose all my pictures and documents and programs will have to be reinstalled. We will take the tower to Chris' in hopes that he can save some of the data. Now we will have to decide if we want a desktop or laptop. Any thoughts?

tonight I am having my girlfriend up for dinner. I love entertaining and am looking forward to a wonderful evening.

 

2 comments :

  1. oh. that's a pain.
    when the captain switched all 65 posts from the cozy minimalist over to the peanut... i lost ALL the pictures on them. only the script made the change.
    personally...
    if i were just going to READ and not blog... i'd get a laptop.
    but for posting... my eyesight likes a larger screen. and i like a keyboard that's not so tiny. and a separate mouse!
    but that's just me.
    and we all KNOW. i'm the least computer savvy person around! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THINK IT MAY BE A DESKTOP. I HAVE AN IPAD AND RARELY USE THE COMPUTER BUT don likes it. I'm not a big fan of sitting with the large laptop on my lap. And the keyboard is not exactly the same. I use the big computer mostly for photography things. I'll get advice from my nerd son while we are down there. Thanks for your advice. I downloaded some of my photos to disks but not all. Should have done that I guess. Most of the better photos I've put on my blog. If blogger ever dies I'm out of luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.