#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, August 18, 2017

A little glass of somein’ somein’

My drink of choice is ice water. Many times a day I can be found with this glass in my hand. I like iced peach tea or tea and lemonade mixed but drinking too much can be hard on my tummy.(ugh…former ulcers in my esophagus and stomach). I gave up soft drinks quite a while ago though in a pinch I will have a diet lemon lime mixed with cranberry juice.

 IMG_7917

We are having nice summer weather. Sadie enjoys being outside. She is much better now since her ear infection is gone but we are still treating her.
IMG_7896
I had my Lensbaby lens out the other day. I love the effects it creates. I need to work on focus though.

IMG_7900


 





The weekend is here…enjoy!IMG_7861IMG_7860

1 comment :

  1. Hi, Peggy. Poor little Sadie has been through it, hasn't she? I'm glad that she is feeling better. The flower is so pretty ~ It looks like it has a circle of tiny flowers in its middle. Have a good one, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.