#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Summer concert



One of the best things about summer is going to concerts. Our Bradford  Creative and performing arts center is sponsoring six tribute concerts each Tuesday. I missed the Four seasons and Fleetwood Mac but rally enjoyed last night's tribute to John Denver. 

Ted Vigil was not only a sound alike but looked exactly like John Denver with the musical talent to go along with it. He sang Denver's hits like they were his own. He was accompanied by two equally talented musicians..a girl with a voice like an angel who played the keyboards and violin and a fellow who played flute, mandolin, and guitar. It was such an entertaining evening. 

1 comment :

  1. I'm glad that you enjoyed the concert, Peggy ~ I love John Denver's music. When I heard and played Rocky Mountain High over and over again as a teenager in Nova Scotia, I had no clue that I would spend much of my adult life in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.