#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, August 25, 2017

Isn’t this moment nice?

“I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, ‘If this isn’t nice, I don’t know what is.’” — Kurt Vonnegut Jr.


Did you notice that moment? Did you stop and savor each one and revel in it? There are moments in life that just make you smile with contentment and knowing that all is well in your world. The world presents itself before you and all you have to do is take hold.
  Today I will savor….
my new copy of Bella Grace

Reading Gretchen Rubin’s Better Than Before

going through my summer things and getting a pile of unworn or old clothes to give away

staying on my resolve to eat less

watching YouTube videos on fall dressing

changing the sheets and having a fresh bed to fall into tonight

going for a walk around Marilla lake

breathing the cool air



1 comment :

  1. You have one busy day ahead of you, Peggy! I'm impressed! I am grateful every day for how much good there is in my life! Have a great day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.