#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Easing into Fall

IMG_7940


I know it isn’t fall quite yet but since the stores already have their fall decorations out and the bloggers are starting to post pumpkins I decided it was time to change my mantle to something a little more seasonal too. I brought this Van Gogh picture down from the attic and the golden yellows sang of early fall.
IMG_7938
Then I looked around the rest of my house to find the proper things to accompany the picture and found a bronze/gold rabbit, a bird plate and orchid.
IMG_7937
On the other side I added some flowers and books and a gold pine cone (or artichoke?) All together I think it is perfect for this transitional season.
IMG_7933

1 comment :

  1. Your mantle is beautiful, Peggy! You have a gift of creating beautiful and welcoming spaces. Hoping all is well with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.