#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A little poem for you

My sister Linda once lived in California. While there she became friends with George who continues to this day to send her the most clever cards. This poem was part of his Valentine's Day card. How cute!

I love food; I love to eat.
And that's the bottom line.
So cook for me a lovely meal
And be my Valendine.

I really love my Christmas tree.
For me it is a shrine.
I keep it up the whole year through.
It is my Valenpine.

I love piggies; they're so cute.
I think they're really fine.
I think I want a little pig
To be my Valenswine.

Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Zinfandel
I love the fruit of the vine.
Give me Cab, Merlot, Shiraz
And be my valenwine 


2 comments :

  1. I am loving this!! As well as the rest of what you posted :)

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.