#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, February 14, 2014

My love letter to you

There. I said it. I love you dear reader.  Here you are taking time from your busy day to find my humble blog. 

And you read about my life. My family. My simple goings on. And sometime you even give me feedback in the form of comments. Oh how I live for those comments. And so appreciate them. And even if you never comment somehow I know you are out there faithful reader. 



I love that you are stopping by today. I hope that you find my blog enjoyable. On this day of love. I want to say how much I love and appreciate you. Pretend I am with you and giving you the biggest friendship hug there is. 


happy Valentine's Day. 

4 comments :

  1. I can feel that great big friendship hug, Peggy! Right back at you! I live for comments too, and it always makes my day to read one! I've been thinking of you as Pennsylvania gets hammered again by sorts. I hope you and yours are safe, warm, and dry! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Storms! ~ really this Google anticipation/correction thingie gives me fits!

      Delete
  2. and back to you too dearest peggy! do you remember that wonderful old song . . . "peg o my heart" ? i remember hearing that played on a rinkydink player piano is a historical bar in leadville colorado. we had driven up there for thanksgiving of all things!
    just for something to do i guess!
    i've never forgotten it. i loved it! children were allowed inside because it was the only place in town to get any food!
    that was a long time ago. LOLOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca9:10 PM

    Dearest Peg ,
    You are my blogger role model. You make me happy, you make me think and you remind me to live in the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.