#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, February 06, 2014

Stroll down Memory Lane

Aren't we glad we have our memories?  On this cold February day I was looking back at some of those pictures stuck forever in my Photo Gallery. Since I moved into the digital age I found that my pictures were living in the virtual world. I seldom get them printed out anymore. I miss walking by and seeing them in frames but there are so many it would be hard to pick which ones I'd like to preserve.
I thought on this freezing day that you would enjoy a little trip to Letchworth Park that I took with my sister Linda. It was a gorgeous fall day and this park in New York State is a beautiful senic two hour drive from my house. There are three huge waterfalls there and the Glen Iris Inn and Restaurant. We've made several trips there. When Chris comes home it is one of his favorite things to do.
So here are some pictures from the archives. niagara on the lake 10.11 001niagara on the lake 10.11 009
snow 11.11 278
Then we went to Niagara on the Lake in Canada. This lovely town is so much fun to visit.
snow 11.11 284niagara on the lake 10.11 021niagara on the lake 10.11 022snow 11.11 291snow 11.11 293niagara on the lake 10.11 036niagara on the lake 10.11 039

1 comment :

  1. oh oh oh! makes me homesick for my mommy's home state! wonderful pictures of you and your sister having a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.