#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Tablescape Thursday

Do you like home tours?  Do you love to see tables that are set up creatively? Then you need to visit Between  Naps On The Porch every Thursday.  You can link to Susan by going to my sidebar. There you will find a wonderful array of tables all decked out for company.  Today I decided to join them with a little Spring table. 

It is still snowy and below zero here in western Pennsylvania and these hyacinths gave me a little Spring in my heart.  


There is nothing to compare to the sweet smell of their blooms. 


I kept the table very simple using lime green polka dotted placements. 


I gathered a few cobalt blue dishes to complete the blue theme. 


The green silverware and napkins kept the color scheme going. 


Thanks for joing me today at my little spring table. 

6 comments :

  1. Love to see photos of blogger's homes...

    I just posted a Comment on another entry of yours...

    Gentle hugs,
    Tessa~
    (Upper NYS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh peg o' my heart!
    you know i would love your table as soon as you set it!
    it's perfect.
    simple.
    beauty.
    spring soaring!
    XOXO
    bless you dear heart ... for staying cheerful and inspiring in your snowed in life right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peggy! I've been catching up on your recent posts, and I'm so glad that I took the time to do so! There is so much I could respond to ~ but I'm heading to a birthday brunch later this morning. I, too, am simplifying, a slow, slow process. I've finally winnowed out most of my school stuff ~ I used art in my classes a lot too! I used to play marbles in the dirt on various school grounds, and I still have a lust in my heart for lovely marbles! I wonder where all of mine went? I lived in Newfoundland, and the Newfs used lots of plastic flowers to brighten things up. In the old days, before bland but practical siding made life easier, the Newfoundlanders painted their houses in amazing colors to relieve the stark landscape. I'm a Survivor junky, and I'm so glad it's back! The Olympics got me way behind in Idol! I was so engrossed in the Olympics that I knit the first blanket I was working on into a circle, had to unravel it, and couldn't pick up the stitches! So I'm back at the beginning again with a humongous pile of yarn! LOL! Thanks for lifting my spirits with you optimistic blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color scheme! Lime green is SO pretty with blue and white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:28 AM

    Beautiful...love the way you've put the colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebecca8:11 PM

    I love the green and blue together. When I was teaching and doing bulletin boards I quickly realized that bright colors were the ones that grabbed attention. Colors like purple and orange always got attention.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.