#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Brief bloggin'

This is going to be very quick. Yesterday afternoon I rode up to Buffalo with my friend Jamie. She loves to sing and is in a Sweet Adeline's chorus in Buffalo. She travels eighty eight miles each week one way. She needed company so I rode with her. It was a long trip since I didn't get home before midnight 
   Then today it was off to Jamestown to celebrate my friends' birthdays. We ate at Olive Garden and shopped a while. I'm pretty tired and I'm watching the final thirteen chosen for American Idol. 


1 comment :

  1. LOLOL. my own motto!
    I swear. you'll be a fellow cozy minimalist yet!
    snoopy hugs to you! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.