#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, February 17, 2014

A sunny winter day


The sun, the sun! Even though the temperature is hovering still below freezing the sun is glorious today. I took a few pictures with my new camera. I can’t wait till nicer weather when I can get outside and really go on photo walks. Here are some Picmonkey edited pictures for you today.
winter sun
b.wCollage snowinvincible summer

IMG_0730

softvine

“Winter is the time for stories, staying fast by the glow of fire. And outside, in the darkness, the stars are brighter than you can possibly imagine.”
― Isabel Greenberg, The Encyclopedia of Early Earth

“Always choose the adventure ... unless, it's chilly outside and there's a cup of warm coffee resting near a book and comfy sofa.”
― Barbara Brooke

“If winter helps you curl up and more that makes it one of the best of the seasons.”
― Murray Pura

1 comment :

  1. Lovely photos, Peggy! I do love beautiful snow. That tree with the quote about invincible summer is spectacular in color and B&W. Great quote too. Stay warm! I read by the fire every, and I do mean every, night! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.