#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

We're getting on, we can afford to live a little

Did you sigh like I did when Mrs. Hughes and Mr. Carson walked hand in hand into the waves?  How I will miss Downton Abbey. What will I do on Sunday nights?  This was the best program on tv in a long while.  Great writing, fascinating story lines, and so many characters to follow you had to follow every conversation or you'd miss something. Dear Downton, please come back soon!

1 comment :

  1. i have splurged. i own every single season so far. i know i'll want to watch it long after they stop showing it. i love everything about it.
    it's simply too wonderful for words! and when carson and mrs hughes hold hands walking into the water . . . oh. be still my heart!
    i also love 'as time goes by' with judi dench. perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.