#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, March 26, 2018

A Wrinkle in Time


I don’t know how I got through teaching without reading the classic A Wrinkle in Time. I think it was a little too old for my third graders at the time. But today I picked it up at the library because my grandson will be doing a reading project about the book and asked me to help him. I thought it would be a good thing to read it. I could just go see the movie but that would be cheating. Last year I helped him and he won third place of  all the third grades. I look forward to getting his ideas and putting it together. Last year he was a little resistant at first but once we got into it he really loved it. He has to make a trifold that stands up and answer all kinds of questions about the book. Then he has to incorporate some art work...right up my alley. I can’t wait. That is one thing I miss about retirement from teaching. I loved teaching children’s literature and combine that with creative projects about the books. What fun we will have.

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous6:57 PM

    imagination and creativity are so important! glad you can enjoy that with him! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really!! How great is that with Sean💖

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.