#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Eggs


Easter is coming and with it are the memories of my childhood Easters. I think everyone must have that Easter picture of themselves all dressed up in Easter finery complete with hat and basket. Not a lot of photographs were taken back in day except for special occasions  Certainly not like now where phone cameras are everywhere and every action is immortalized inside a device or posted for all the world to see. 
    I was lucky to have the very best parents and they upheld the traditions of dyeing eggs and hiding baskets. It was a joy to run with my sisters all over the house to look for our Easter baskets and I remember the delight of finding them (in the most obvious places). And getting that much chocolate at once was rare. I always started with the solid chocolate bunny’s ears (didn’t we all?) My father was a pharmacist and they sold Russel Stover candy so naturally our baskets were filled with delights. We carried on the traditions with our two boys also. Do you have any special things that you did at Easter?


1 comment :

  1. Ohhhhhhh!! Our baskets were filled with...Russell Stovers and dressing up in beautiful Easter dress and suit for Greg...bonnets too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.