#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Let’s talk pillows


What would a home be without a soft pillow. It not only adds a decorative accent to your room but is practical also. I trade out my pillows on the couch for the season and now I have a great bird pillow on the couch. But the pillow I want to tell you about today is that little gray pillow in the foreground. I just received it from Amazon and I can’t say enough about it. It is a little triangular pillow which is meant to hold your ipad or other device while you are sitting or even laying in bed watching an ipad program. It is wonderful and frees your hands..especially if you use it in different ways to hold your ipad and wireless keyboard as I am doing now. 
It is called an Ipevo pad pillow stand. 





But I have discovered another thing it is good for. When I am reading a novel it is great to put on my lap to hold the book up. (You know how heavy a book can get when you read for hours.). Isn’t it amazing how a little gadget that you didn’t even know existed a week ago can be so helpful?




1 comment :

  1. Anonymous8:02 PM

    oh thank you! I'm so glad to know about that. I've been propping a regular throw pillow on my knees pulled up on an ottoman.
    I can see that this would be much easier.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.