#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Smokies



My son Ryan and his family live right at the edge of the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee and he works among these hills at a water park/resort. It is so beautiful there and we enjoy visiting. They get season passes to Dollywood and can go anytime they want all year long. In October we all went to see the Pumpkin fest. There are a lot of touristy attractions in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg and lots to do. I’d like to paint this picture for them. Fall_Color_Cabon_Great_Smoky_Mountains_Photo_Tour_Workshop-7952foggy-fall-morning-in-the-smokies_DSC2663-Edit

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous4:03 PM

    ohmygosh. being the autumn lover that I am ... the second picture would be my pick.
    I used to awaken every day to such beauty. but have been so many years now in no-man's-land
    that enjoyment comes from memories and posts like this!
    hug Sadie for me. XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.