#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Random musings

I found this little random thoughts quiz on Preppy Empty Nester and thought it would be a good post for today.
1. What is a word that describes your life?

uneventful

2. What is a word you wish described your life?  adventurousTRAVEL QUOTE



3. Back in my day we______ did the twist.

4. What kind of takeout do you order?  We don’t do takeout. We don’t have a lot of good restaurants in our town. I would rather wait and eat at home then go to a really nice restaurant in another town.


5. Think about the people you respect. What is it about them that earned your respect?

I respect my friend Linda Platko. She never stopped being deaf make a difference in her life. She didn’t learn sign language but became a lip reader so she wouldn’t stick out. She has the best philosophy of anyone I have ever met. She believes in letting people be themselves and not being critical.

5. What is something your friends might see and say is “so you”?

I think if they would see a chunky colorful necklace they might say that. Or art materials.

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous3:04 PM

    I also follow the trophy wife's blog! she has a wonderful sense of humor.
    and I've enjoyed your answers here too!
    I especially love it when she has pictures of Chowdah... the digger in the family! LOL
    on her instagram she often puts little clips with those two mischief makers in it.
    what I really love is hearing the voice of the bloggers/instagrammers that I so enjoy! like yours. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...Thank you Peggy💗💗💗💗

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.