#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, April 02, 2018

Hot and cold

Yes, it really is 76 degrees...not in Bradford. I’m in Knoxville with Ryan and family and c.hris also came down. I love it best when we are all together.  And I’m loving this warm weather. It is just what I need to make me happy. 


And yes this is snow.  They just opened an indoor tubing park in Pigeon 
Forge and Sean had a ball tubing down the slope. I had to laugh if they want snow they should have come up north.  









2 comments :

  1. Anonymous4:26 PM

    nowadays you can have anything anywhere! that sliding looks like FUN! i might have tried that!
    i bet little Sadie's enjoying the sunshine and warmth too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take 76ºF. anytime! It looks like Sean had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.