#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, April 20, 2018

DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY

new image








It seems like forever since I have had my “big girl” camera out. I use the excuse of the cold weather for not taking photo walks or that there is nothing new to take pictures of. I know they are excuses. I could do photo lays in the house (where you put something on the ground and take a picture of it.) I always take photos for my blog but use the iphone or ipad because it just so easy. But I bought a big camera just to get the blur. (yes I did). I love just shooting. I promise myself that when the weather gets warmer that I am going to practice more. Meanwhile I took these indoor shots of some money plant branches that were in the house. IMG_8652

2 comments :

  1. You had me at the title of this post. Beautiful photo as well as the sentiment. Have a wonderful weekend, and per your instructions, Peggy, I will do what makes me happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Nova Scotia, we call these plants "pennies." Since routine has eluded me for at least ten months, that's what I want more than anything. If I can ever get consistent at blogging, then you'll know I've finally found my groove! Pretty photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.