#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, April 07, 2018

Grey day at the lake.


The weather sure has turned.  No sun or warmth today just drizzle and cold.  But that didn’t stop us from going out to all our little favorite stores. There are really nice consignment stores which have upscale things. I found a colorful pillow cover and a cement pillar covered with green moss.  We stopped at a garage sale where I picked up an edger for my flower beds. We stopped for lunch at a small cafe that Diane recommended for their delicious coffee. I had a chicken salad croissant and a cup of hot cocoa. After a stop at the grocery store where Linda introduced me to Better Oats, a low cal  oatmeal with flaxseed we journeyed home. Now just resting in front of the fireplace. Linda brought a craft for us to do later and then we will have dinner out.  Tomorrow she has a showing for her house that is for sale at nine so we will get up early and head for home.  




2 comments :

  1. I hate grey sky days, Peggy! When I went North it was such a revelation ~ glorious blue skies and sunshine. I didn't even care if it was cold. Sisters always have fun. All the best to Linda as she sells her house. Has she put a St. Joseph under the porch or foundation? My friend Dee swore by that. When I put him under the porch, our home sold in a heartbeat. Take care, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda is moving????

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.