#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, April 04, 2018

What you do when it’s warm


Yep, that’s me playing basketball. It has been glorious weather here and I’ve really enjoyed it.  Last night I was out with the kids playing around the world.  I think they were shocked that I could even make a basket.  I was athletic when I was younger.  

Of course Sadie had to be right out with us. Today is our last day in Tennessee. Tomorrow we head to my sister’s house on the lake.  

I will miss playing makeup with my little granddaughter. 

And dancing around with the little princess. 










4 comments :

  1. Anonymous7:37 PM

    little heart breaker in the making!!!
    and there's beloved Sadie.
    I'm just so glad you're the kind of mom and dad who take her with you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peg,you look sixteen in that basketball picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little princess is growing up and looking so cute! Way to go, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will never get old Peggy...your personality is what keeps you going, going, going...😂

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.