#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, April 13, 2018

When the mood hits, go with it

As you may have guessed I have been exhausted this week from all my travels but that didn’t stop me. I am not the type to just lay low and not do anything so I carried on. I have this problem of thinking I’m still in my thirties and can do whatever my mind wants. But my body says, “Oh no you don’t!”.  Finally yesterday I felt energetic for the first time this week and spring fever hit. It was a case of one thing leads to another. I was in the kitchen early having awakened at six and noticed that the fan had dust on the blades. Well, funny I hadn’t really noticed it before but I put some lavender scented Lysol in a bowl and climbed right up on my step stool and went to work. What satisfaction it was. The fan looked just like new. While I was up there I noticed the cupboards could use a good wiping down. So as long as I had the stool out I used Guardsman and proceeded to go all around the kitchen wiping all the upper cabinets. How they shined! Soooo..while I was doing that I saw the walls on the soffits looked a little dusty. Back to the Lysol and scrubbing down all the walls, molding, and ceiling. What?It was only seven thirty in the morning! This is not me!
   After all that I got dressed and went to coffee but when I got home I continued to clean the kitchen. One thing I did was dust all the pictures behind the table and decided to do something different over there. I have done a lot of artwork over the last few years with my art clas and decided to put a picture that I had made on the wall. This led to rearranging the whole area. It is a different look and it is nice to actually see my own creations hanging up. 








I thought you might like to see it in some of its other incarnations. 









2 comments :

  1. Anonymous10:44 PM

    LOL!
    well i didn't do the walls and cabinets and ceilings! but I felt much like you did today.
    a shot of energy for spring.
    i love that you're putting your own work up. it's beautiful. and you SHOULD!
    i like the latest incarnation best. (although I remember loving the warmth of the old cabinets.)
    i couldn't imagine your wanting to change them. now i like the new ones! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful painting Peggyđź’“

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.