#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, April 06, 2018

We always eat well


Here I am at my sister Diane’s house and getting ready to go out for the day.  I made a fruit salad to get the day off to a good start after all the bad eating I did at my son’s house for a week. Today we are headed to Roanoke to get my sister’s hair cut. And my younger sister is taking a part time job since her retirement in January and will be picking up some equipment at their Roanoke office. We will have lunch out and possibly get ina little shopping. I need some new sunglasses. 



When I arrived yesterday I made a veggie tray and we fixed a fruit tray and stuffed mushrooms before dinner.  Then Diane made a delicious dinner of meat loaf, potatoes and a corn casserole. If it sounds like we enjoy eating you are right. 



2 comments :

  1. Anonymous4:19 PM

    I'm so glad you're enjoying fine weather and a wonderful time with your sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Eating right is so important!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.