#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, April 19, 2018

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE






American Idol is one of my favorite shows. When I came across this cover of Ed Sheeren's song Perfect I thought I would share it with you. This is a gorgeous song and done so well by a former American Idol
David James Archuleta (born December 28, 1990) is an American singer-songwriter, musician, and actor. At 10 years old, he won the children's division of the Utah Talent Competition leading to other television singing appearances.When he was twelve years old, Archuleta became the Junior Vocal Champion on "Star Search 2".
In 2007, aged 16, he became one of the youngest contestants on the seventh season of "American Idol". In May 2008 he finished as the runner-up, receiving 44 percent of over 97 million votes


Love it so much I wondered what else he has done and I found this one. Too bad he didn't make it really big. I love his voice.

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous4:34 PM

    oh my. yes. talent!
    but he's only 28. and he may have a great career even now.
    without all the angst and loss of privacy that becoming a big STAR brings!
    i love the second one especially. it's wonderful. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:13 PM

    I, too, liked the second one. He sounds exactly like Ed Sheeran in his rendition of Perfect. The second one allows more of his style to emerge.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.