#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, April 27, 2018

TO BUSY TO BLOG

Whew! It has been a busy day. After coffee and Walmart I wanted to get a few things done. I started out by taking Roundup to all the weeds which are the first thing to grow in my garden. Hopefully this will help kill all the roots so they won’t get a start. Next week promises to be nice so I’m hoping to start cleaning up the beds. Next I came inside and back up to the attic. I sorted through my Christmas decorations but can report that there was nothing I wanted to sell, donate, or give away. But I did rearrange the boxes in the storage area so they are neat. I know I have too much still. After that job I got out my summer floral curtains for the sunroom and ironed them and put them up. The last chore was changing the bedspread and pillow shams for the new season. These little chores made me feel more like Spring is really coming even though the temperatures this weekend don’t look too promising. I didn’t take any pictures for the blog today. So I’ll use this favorite picture of mine showing the breezeway in the summer. Something to look forward to.
IMG_7584

1 comment :

  1. You crack me up, Peggy! I love your enthusiasm and all the decorative things you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.