#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I’m not going to say it one more time

I am getting tired of saying it’s snowing again so I am not going to say it one more time after this.  I will just ignore the white outside and pretend that spring has actually come. Inside I have moved into spring with this pillow cover I found at a consignment shop when I was visiting my sisters. 

I loved the bright yellow and the flowers and it called out to me. Where my sister lives on the lake she is far away from major retail stores but there are some little consignment stores that are as nice as any gift shops that you would go into. I usually can find a treasure or two every time I go there. 



This little vignette really reminds me of spring. I found the tulips last year in the same shop as the pillow. 

Yesterday was giggle girl time and even though I was a little under the weather I couldn’t miss it. (When I got home I had to go straight to bed and warm up. I felt fine later so it must have been a 24 hour bug). We decided next time to meet at Westline Inn to play cards. I hope they can stand all the laughter. Westline is a small, very small, out in woods restaurant that draws hunters, snowmobiles, skiers and a lot of people who go there just for a good dinner. My uncle used to own half of it a long time ago. My cousins still have a hunting camp near there. Nearby is a little gift store which I’m sure I will have to check out on my way out. 








1 comment :

  1. The weather has been beautiful here in Texas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.