#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, March 02, 2018

Setting a Spring tablescape

IMG_0879

The table is all set for Spring…and for the Giggle Girls who are coming on Monday.
IMG_0880
When we were in Buffalo I made a quick tour around Hobby Lobby…(you know me..if I can get to a store to shop I will). I found these adorable African Violet napkin rings.
IMG_0842
The paper plates are from Tuesday Morning (whoops..did I forget to put the silverware on the table?) My bad.
IMG_0844
I’ve been collecting faux African violets for a while and put them to good use in the centerpiece along with a wire basket of snowdrops, tulips and paperwhites. 
IMG_0846
IMG_0848IMG_0847
Green napkins an assortment of place mats…straw, green dotted, and bunny…complete the look.
IMG_0850

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous6:39 PM

    it's beautiful. the giggle girls will love it.
    African violets always make me think of my Aunt Mabel in NY. I remember the black and white tile and the large three tiered white semi-round wrought iron plant stand full of nothing but little pots of beautiful African violets in purple and white. it was magical to this child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bow down at your decorating feet again, Peggy! I don't know how you do it, but you consistently create lovely spaces, big and small! I hope that you and the Giggle Girls had fun today. I'm at the Apple store on Waikiki. There is good internet here, and I'm working on a project that involves a lot of time uploading. I'm consolidating all of my photos up in the cloud. I purchased two terabytes of storage. I've still got over 68,000 photos from my computer ~ LOL Then there's my phone and external drive. I have some serious work to do getting my photos under control. Meanwhile I'm catching up with you right now! Love those bunnies and purple violets. Auntie Pua, the hula instructor at the Royal Hawaiian, was saying in this morning's lesson that blue flowers were rare in Hawaii, so when you give someone a blue lei here, it means that you are as rare as blue flowers ~ i.e. really special. Take care, my talented friend! You deserve a blue lei!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.