#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, March 19, 2018

Just close your eyes

0e0bf1e6b78a2d0b31c60279cbb373ea


Just close your eyes for a moment. Can you imagine Spring? If I listen hard enough I can hear birds chirping outside the window. Wait…the window is open and allowing a warm breeze to sashay into the house. I’m drinking ice tea sitting in a wicker chair outside. In my hands is a great mystery novel and I’m propped up on pillows. The fountain’s gurgle is in the background and soothing me almost to sleep. …………..

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous4:23 PM

    almost a meditation on spring here.
    beautiful!
    it was about 80 here just two days ago and today it's barely reached 44.
    with a 22mph wind that goes right through you. I'm just staying in.
    but I may use your meditation. :) you know how I love an open window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dearest Peggy!! I went through all your blogs, updated myself...truly enjoyed reading about your life, your interests, your loves...it made me miss you even more, it made me miss our outings, it made me miss my other friends, it made me miss Bradford...I love reading...You😊 Texas is warming up...it's been in the high 80's yesterday and today...soon, the highway I frequented will be swarmed with Bluebonnets. Texas is now Springing...soon it will Sprung. laughing...Now that the weather is good, I'll be bebopping more. Are you still coming down? Not hearing a peep from you, I figured this trip has been put on the back burner. Let me know...
    I love you and I miss you Peggy❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.