#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, March 16, 2018

More and more snow




Every time I look out the window I see snow coming down. It seems this winter was not so bad until March came along and now the snow seems continuous.  Add below freezing temperatures to that and it has very one saying they long for warmer weather.  With not a lot to do I watched Roman Israel, Esq. on video. Not a fan. I did go to the YMCA for a workout. I actually enjoy my time on the treadmill listening to a podcast. Decorating Tips and Tricks. It takes my mind off of the fact that I am exercising.  I can’t wait until I am able to actually walk outside on the trails.  Meanwhile it’s back to  shoveling  snow. 

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous7:45 PM

    isn't it amazing. we're deep in drought again and would love to have just one droplet of moisture.
    whether rain OR snow! why one area has to be inundated and another to the crispy burning point is just silly.
    we're living in fear of wildfires now. the winds have been blowing non stop.
    the little dab of rain we had weeks ago didn't do anything but dry up with the wind. it had been too dry for months prior.
    such is life!
    be careful shoveling that snow. take care of you! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.