#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, May 09, 2018

A PITCHER OF HYDRANGEAS


The white enamel pitcher of dark blue hydrangeas is my latest painting that I did in art class. I finished it yesterday and hung it in the living room. I feel it is a good fit with all the blue and white china that I have in there. I have been taking art lessons for a while now and it has been a real learning experience. I started out very timid and unsure of myself. As I have mentioned before in the blog I felt I had art talent when I was young but over time made other things a priority. I am so happy to get back to it. I have been lucky to have great instructors. Samila is a wonderful teacher and has just the right blend of teaching and encouraging. This one I am keeping. 





1 comment :

  1. Anonymous10:35 PM

    ohmygosh.
    THAT has just become my absolute favorite of all the ones you've done.
    and many have been so beautiful. but Peggy that one has a style all its own.
    it's so fresh and unique and speaks of simplicity and balance and oh my. i just love it.
    i'm glad you hung it there! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.