#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, May 18, 2018

All ready to plant

These hot days make me think that we may not be getting our late May frost. I always put off planting until June but it has been so warm. I planted some day lilies in the picket fence garden corner. I’m looking for a shrub to replace the barberry which was removed.  

These geraniums are waiting to be planted. 

Yesterday afternoon we made a trip to Erie. Don enjoys getting to a bigger city where we can enjoy a nice lunch. This time it was the Red Lobster. I found the Clark’s sandals that I had been searching for. I’m very fussy about my shoes. It’s all about comfort now. 




1 comment :

  1. Your geraniums are gorgeous, Peggy! I'm always about comfort when it comes to my feet. I like Clark's shoes too. I always love to go out for any meal. I haven't been to Red Lobster in forever. I bet you had a great lunch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.