#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, May 17, 2018

THE HERB GARDEN

I’ve always loved this little planting area right outside my kitchen door. 


For many years I have used it as an herb garden. 


This year is no exception. There are a few things that come up faithfully year after year...thyme, chives, oregano, and lavender (no, it’s not an herb but lends a nice color and fragrance to the garden. 

I added basil and rosemary this year along with a few purple flowers for color. These little copper plant stakes are darling. 


I’ve had that cement acorn for so many years now. Some things become a permanent fixture in the herb garden. 


I will try to find some pineapple sage...I just love the smell...and my garden will be complete. 











1 comment :

  1. I love the little copper signs for your herbs. Your whole little herb garden is charming. There's really nothing that gives so much pleasure as herbs close to the kitchen for snipping, is there? Well, there are many things, I guess, but this is a top one after a long winter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.