#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Early morning


I love early morning when the air is fresh and the dew is on the grass. A new clean day is beginning. I am back home again and the suitcase is put away till another trip. On the way home I stopped at a lovely nursery and bought more flowers to plant and a lovely hanging basket of million bells. The bank has been mulched but is in much need of perennials (Becky, this is where I could use your advice.) All the fountains are working. When we set up the lion fountain there was a little problem with no water coming through the tube in the lion’s snout. We quickly discovered that a bee had made a nest there (last year we forgot to plug it up with a cork) so we had to use a drain unplugger to clean out all this yellow stuff. I put up the lights around the top of the house and on the breezeway. The fire pit is ready and we have lots of wood. (And I have all the fixings for s’mores). This weekend Craig is coming down and Chris and Scott are coming home too. It will be so nice to have family around. Are you having a picnic for Memorial Day?



3 comments :

  1. Anonymous5:43 PM

    have a wonderful time! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. No big plans for me. Terry is going to Vegas for Monday and Tuesday nights. He wants to go to a Stanley Cup Finals party. More power to him. I'm staying home, thankfully, I love a fire pit, and I hope that you have lots of fun toasting "s'mores over yours. Happy Memorial Day to you and yours. Sending you a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to make a home visit but I could give you a few ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.