#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

All we do is eat?

From these pictures you may think all we do is eat when we are together. No, we do other things too but when we sit down to a nice dinner is the only time we stop to take a picture. 








Monday night we ate at Bravo and last night at Sedona Tap House where Linda and I had Kobe beef sliders..mine with squash couscous. Diane had crab cakes. We have a lot of fun together visiting our favorite stores. More of the same tomorrow.  Yesterday afternoon we took time to go to the movies to see The Book Club which was outrageously funny. The cast was superb. So much fun and laughing out loud. 


Oh and did I mentioned we shared a salted caramel cheesecake for dessert?



2 comments :

  1. Anonymous4:07 PM

    oh STOP! you're killing me!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree with Tammy! Sisters are the best! I can't wait to see mine this summer. I love FaceTime! I can see them while I talk with them. I love that you enjoy being with your sisters, Peggy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.