#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, May 19, 2018

GETTING READY FOR SUMMER



Little by little more and more summer things come out. The swing...the table..the chairs.

The fountain is out but still needs cleaned but I had to start it up to hear it bubbling. 



I found a little picket fence to put at the top of the garden. Next we will work on getting the pond running and the mulch down. Today looks cold and rainy so this will be a day to stay in. 





I just finished this book and recommend it. She also wrote I Found You which I read recently. I’ve been on a reading spree for the last few weeks. Next I’m reading The Tuscan Child.





2 comments :

  1. Judy R10:43 AM

    "The Tuscan Child" is soooo good! And you just gave me a few ideas for books, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little white picket fence, Peggy! I love the summery changes to your patio and yard!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.