#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Opening up the doors

You know summer is coming for sure when I open up the French doors in the sunroom. First Don has to attach the screens to keep out those pesky flies. How do they always find their way in?  I love having both doors open full to let in the air. 


My peace lily had to move to a different spot over by the window.  

I don’t have a lot of indoor plants and I keep this one for sentimental reasons. It was from my father’s funeral. Last year I took it outside and cut it in half but it has grown back to its original size already. 




1 comment :

  1. What a beautiful peace lily, Peggy; and what a special meaning it has for you! During spring, summer, and fall, I have my windows and doors open as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.